Fullscreen images / Additional Parallax elements

ryanjp
    January 15, 2015 at 10:18 am #3119

1) I love this theme, however, for my purposes, I am experiencing slow heartbreak as I can’t find a way to make it have a hierarchy of pages. Outside of the supplied page examples (about us, portfolio, contact…) there is no option for a good, functional Homepage that is not the portfolio. One that links to other more standard pages, as well as portfolios, contact, etc. Any ideas?

More focused questions in this vein:

2) Is it possible to make the portfolio (or blog!) buttons on their respective pages linkable to another page? To be clear, I was going to use a Portfolio page template and make the “portfolio” items that populate the page linkable to other portfolio pages, with their own portfolio populations.

3) Is it possible on a default page to add full-screen elements, or even another fullscreen parallax div as on top? In this way, you could emulate a bit of a one-page site within the page template. The default page’s narrow column is a bit of an eyesore compared to the spectacular, clean and well-proportioned visuals of the theme.

Thanks!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.