Hello dear costumers,
I will write here the 6 steps you have make to translate your theme without using WPML:
1. You have to use a program that is called PoEdit
2. With this program you have to open the default.po file from the /lang/ folder
3. Copy the content from default.po to a newly created file called ro_RO.po
5. Translate the text from the ro_RO.po file and save the changes
6. Next go to wp-confing.php and add at the end of the file this code: define(“WPLANG”, “ro_RO”);
If you have any further problems, please reply here.
- This topic was modified 2 years by Razvan Pavelescu.
We move our support on Freshdesk. Please open tickets there from now on.
Click Here to Submit a Ticket
You will still be able to see the solved topics here, but we won't respond anymore after this week.